Ethernet Card

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jan 11 19:17:31 EST 2005

If modprobe isn't finding your card, it may not be a card you can use,
after all. Sorry to say that, but then network cards can be had very
affordably these days. I bought a realtech 10/100 for $10 at a computer
fair some time ago, for instance.

You might need to decide whether chasing this particular card, or just
replacing it is the smarter way to go.