Ethernet Card

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Tue Jan 11 18:30:57 EST 2005

Hello Robby,

              When you built your kernel, did you specify network
              support? If so, did you build the 3c59x module at
              compile time? I ran into this same problem the first
              time I compiled a kernel because I had accidentally said
              no to that feature. Try rebuilding the module and see if
              that works.

On Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 5:27:28 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed: