An Accessible Adobe Reader for Linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jan 11 16:58:58 EST 2005

Linux accessibility, at least for users who are blind, is far more
impressive on the console. In fact, it's extremely impressive on the
console rivaling, and even surpassing, many things that users of
expensive proprietary-ware applications have. The biggest thing wrong
with the console is in fact the very negative and dismissive attitude
that many GUI people seem to have of it.