An Accessible Adobe Reader for Linux

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jan 11 11:56:14 EST 2005

Someone stop me if I'm wrong.  Gnome has it's own accessibility api.  Actually
there's one for gtk+ created programs, one for java and one for mozilla.  These
are of course free standards and have the potential to be more documented and
more accessible then those in windows.  How well gnome works I think right now
is more of an oppinion from those who use it, I'm not going there yet.