Any postfix people?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jan 7 21:10:16 EST 2005

Well, actually, that *mostly* works. But I think for some reason some
mailing list software looks at a different line to determine if the
Email is from you or not. (I did use that quite some time ago,
though.)

After breaking my computer pretty spectacularly though--for different
reasons than postfix, mind you--I think I'll stick to exim for now...
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV      | Alena Grace's proud papa!
Phone: (814) 455-7333      | Born: 04/06/2000 in Donetsk, Ukraine