Mirror or possibly faster download for speakup modified fredora core 3?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 09:50:35 EST 2005

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well, and happy new year to you all.

I was wondering if there are any users on here who possibly have Speakup
Modified Fedora Core 3 on bit taurant or a faster mirror? I'm getting around
27.5kb/s from the site, and all I need are disks 3 and 4, as I downloaded
the previous two last night, along with the boot disk.

I was hoping to get this installation done by the afternoon, because we want
to start taking a look at accessible linux from a university point of view,
and I wanted to showoff speakup, as I've been happy with it at home, and
think it would work great in this environment.

If you all have any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Take care,
Sina