Sound Card Suggestions

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Thu Jan 6 12:57:05 EST 2005

Hi:
I love the SB Live!.  It has very good support and it sounds reasonably
good.  The price is also very atractive!  However, if you are looking
for something newer/better, you can try the SB Audigy.  I think that is
how you spell it...  Those are the only two real soundcards that I have
experience with in Linux.  Note that many other soundcards are
supported, including some professional multi-track soundcards.
You can take a look at www.alsa.org to see more about Linux and audio.

David B.