Need help geeting a SATA drive accessible

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Jan 3 16:35:46 EST 2005

Well, 2.6 definitely has support for SATA controlers, so you should in
theory be able to get it working provided that the controler in your system
is one that is supported. What boot messages, if any, do you get? I may be
able to figure out what is wrong with it if you tell me specifically what it
is saying.
--
A man is a fool if he has forgotten what it was to be young, as his
experience is worth nothing.

Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7