mplayer

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Jan 3 14:04:35 EST 2005

Cheryl,

The link you provided delivers the following file with "wget", and in
this file are a bunch of .wmv streams that work. You can pull the urls
out of this file if you wish.

Woops! I forgot -- no attachments. I may have to mail you privately with
the index.html file.

Chuck

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> Yes, the keyboard bindings actually work for me in 1.0pre6; most of them
> didn't before. This is outstanding!!!
> Now, does anybody know a consistent way of getting around things like
> streamaudio. I think what happens is that instead of the url taking one
> directly to the audio feed you get into a file that does things like check
> your speed and set some features. Sometimes you can find the actual url for
> the audio feed but sometimes you can't. If anybody has found a way to do
> this, I'd be interested in hearing about it. There are other setups like
> streamaudio but streamaudio is the one I've been encountering a lot lately.
> an example would be:
>
> http://www.streamaudio.com/listen?station=WCNN_AM
> Freedombox isn't successful with these either.

"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Personal site www.hhs48.com, Download site www.mhcable.com/~chuckh