Accessing my CD-Drive

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Sun Jan 2 17:43:07 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

	Yes, you must "mount" the cd before you can access it..... somehting lie:

mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdX /mountpoint

where:
hdX is the device where your CDROM is physically connected, and
/mountpoint is a directory in your filesystem to mount the  CDROM device on...

	see 'man mount' for details.

	--hth

	--terry