instalation problem-- was Re: fc3 download

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Feb 27 10:29:09 EST 2005

Gregory is correct. There are systems which boot disk one, and others
which cannot boot from disk one. The solution is to create a disk
expressly for the purpose of booting. To create this boot disk, use the
iso image under images/boot.iso on the first disk.

Second point: John, please run an md5sum check on the images at jamsite.

md5sum -c MD5SUM