fc3 download

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Feb 26 18:00:39 EST 2005

Hi, Sina:

I hope they come through. 20 Gb isn't that much in today's on line
world.

I think it useful if we have several options, so I hope that both your
North Carolina site and the Canadian site I'm working on will mirror
Speakup. But, I'm also very pleased that Cheap Bytes is now an option
for anyone who can't, or doesn't want to download the Speakup Modified
Fedora for whatever reason. Getting 4 disks in the mail for around $10
USD just isn't that bad. To my mind, it's great to give people options.
We're beginning to have a few more options, and that's a good thing.