pine

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Feb 20 15:00:22 EST 2005

Each of us makes our own choices, clearly. For me, price is not the only
factor to consider. Getting the service I'm paying for also factors very
highly. My experience previous to Speakeasy was that I got far less than
I was told to expect by my contract. With Speakeasy, I have not had such
a problem.

So, you want an old jalopy? You'll certainly find one for less than a
Caddilac. On the other hand ...