pine

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Feb 16 11:20:41 EST 2005

I find the authenticated smtp, port 587, trick extremely useful when I'm
traveling.

Didn't we have this discussion about a month or two ago?

You may need it, and you may not. I do believe I qualified my statements
with the subjunctive, and I don't believe I said you had to receive in
order to send. Oh well. Here we go again.