give away: HP Scanjet 3p scanner

Jeremy Schmidt jerschmi2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:43:53 EST 2005

Hello everyone.
sorry if this gets posted twice.

I have an old HP Scanjet 3p scanner for give away.
This scanner is not color, and has a SCSI interface.
One or two of the side panels are loose, but as far as I know, this scanner works fine.

It does come with a ISA SCSI card, and I may be able to ship it free matter for the blind within the US.
If I can't ship it free matter for the blind, I'd just like the taker to pay shipping.

I'm not sure if this scanner or SCSI card is compatible with Linux.

If anyone wants this scanner, please let me know.

Jeremy