serial cable

Garry Turkington garry.turkington at acm.org
Thu Feb 10 21:09:22 EST 2005

Hi,

I bought my serial switch at Maplins in the UK before I left there - it's
sort of a Radio Shack but where one assistant at least is usually
approaching competent.  Google for manual serial switch or similar
keywords and you should find some web retailer or another.  Just avoid the
remote terminal serial switches which are using similar terminology but
probably cost thousands of times as much.  That should make them easier to
spot and give a wide berth to.

Garry

--
Garry Turkington