Trouble with listen-up

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 18:14:30 EST 2005

Hi Janina,

I forgot to separate out those sentences ... Not been getting a ton of sleep
lately, sorry.

Let me rephrase

Since it's easy enough to crack, if someone does decide to do so, then said
person distributes binaries, does that violate any laws. I'm thinking, in
particular, of the mp3 case with lame, I think it was? ... And how binaries
were legal to distribute but the source wasn't.

Take care,
Sina