fc3 dl

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 15:38:02 EST 2005

Dear Janina,

If I weren't already engaged, I'd feel compelled to propose to a Lady with as focused an intellect as yours!  (gentle
admiring smile)  But what on Earth are you guys (oops: guys and ladies) talking about???

W. Nick Dotson

P.s.  Y'all oughta come celebrate Marti Gras season in Pensacola, the Redneck Riviera, where it's New Orleans East,
cheaper, more history, and safer...

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:12:33 -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:

Hi, Keith:

Keith Watson writes:
> Janina,
>
> Aloha, and welcome back. Hope you had a relaxing time.  Now get
> back to work and tell us what the status of the Owasys is.
> <grin>.

I'm very pleased to tell you that things are finally moving forward with
the Owasys 22C. Most of the FCC certification tests are complete. The
rest should be done by the end of February. So, with a little bit of
luck, we should be offering the 22C in the U.S. sometime in March.

However, before you get too excited, let me give you the bad news. The
price in March will be steep. For a better price, you'll have to wait a
little longer. We are negotiating to make the device available at a
good price through a telephone company that will also provide service.
But, this will take a little longer--probably until summer.

I also expect to have a web page and announcement email list working
sometime in February. Announcements to follow.

All of this information is OK to share everywhere.