Trouble with listen-up

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Feb 2 06:43:06 EST 2005

Okay, I am not sure exactly what is going on from your posting so I'll
just ask a couple of questions:  Did you mount the cdrom before trying
to read it?  Also although it shouldn't be necessary did you cd into
the root of the directory tree for the book before attempting to open.

It is true that listen-up needs some more work and stability fixes and
hopefully I'll have some time to work on those before too long.
However the errors you got look somehow familiar.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061