New SpeakUP Sarge install isos

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Tue Feb 1 10:57:46 EST 2005

Hi Shane,

	I downloaded/burned this iso image but it doesn't talk. I tried two command lines at the boot prompt:

	"linux speakup_synth=dectlk"

	and

	""expert speakup_synth=dectlk"

	In neither case do I get any speech out. My son says the screen appears to be a bitmapped image... if that is the case perhaps therein lies the problem?

	Thanks for your efforts to make a speakup enabled installation CD,

	--terry