moving contents from one drive to another

Scott Howell s.howell at verizon.net
Sat Dec 31 08:32:29 EST 2005

Thanks, that is why I didn't want to use dd, they don't want to give
up the space, but it could probably be partitioned
  and used. Well ay worse comes to worse, can do a fresh install
which wouldn't be a bad thing either. Better yet, should just put
Linux on there and their life would be soooo much easier...grin