Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Thu Dec 29 16:57:42 EST 2005

Assuming you have these modules in your kernel when you compiled it or when the
packager compiled it, you may use modconf as root to make a module automatically
load.modconf is a deb.  you should also be able to do modprobe pcspkr.  I.E. I
do modprobe speakup_sftsyn to load the software speech module for speakup.