slackware loadkeys weird error

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Dec 17 11:14:33 EST 2005

I used loadkeys on an uncompressed speakup-jfw.map file and tried several
things with lines 111 and 112.  Having run loadkeys after each experiment.
The last experiment I did was to delete both of those lines so no
reference to key code 55 could be found in the map and ran loadkeys
speakup-jfw.map and surprisingly I got the same error, key code 55 can't
be loaded into value 1030.  So this is either some spurious error or it's
an error coming from a different source.  That was interesting.