Planning a VoiceOver Main Menu Review

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Sat Apr 30 10:33:33 EDT 2005

If money is your only object, this is a prudent option, but if you still
need to work in windows, you might want to try updating your screen readers.
If you are really wedded to them and cannot stand the prospect of learning
something new, then you might want to spend the extra money to upgrade your
windows screen readers.

If you want to switch though, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the overall
interface because it is not that different from that of windows.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed