Planning a VoiceOver Main Menu Review

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Apr 30 09:31:33 EDT 2005

Hi.

If possible, I would like to hear a comparison of web access using
VoiceOver vs Gnome and Mozilla.  The one area where Linux still has
issues is web access.

***WARNING***  I am not interested in replies debating this.  For me, the
fact people who are full time Linux users still keep a Windows box
around for accessing sites, or I have to ask my sighted girl friend to
help me by visiting some sites in her Mozilla is enough prooff.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny