my cepstral module

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Wed Apr 27 18:26:25 EDT 2005

Hello,
If you were to rename your file swift-generic.conf then you would add that
with the following command
AddModule  "swift-generic"  "sd_generic"  "swift-generic.conf"
and then refer to that module as swift-generic.
I also have had a go at writing a module for cepstral. I have included
support for rate and volume changes. It seems like the swift command does
not support pitch changes. I have also included some support for different
voices, I don't have them all, but they should work, and it should be easy
enough for support to be added for any others. If you would like to try this
offering find it at www.moralmike.cjb.net/swift-generic.conf
From
Mike
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"