hi.org and routers

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Wed Apr 27 18:12:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

There are many updater clients out there - I have used RunDNS in the
past - however, use dyndns.org as I prefer it to anything else.  If you
are digging for your IP just after changing it through the client be
aware that you may possibly be getting results from your ISP caching
nameserver which is using old data?

Thanks.
Andrew.