speech dispatcher again

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Wed Apr 27 09:53:10 EDT 2005

Remove the voice by deleting the directory containing that voice. e.g. to
remove ked_diphone, if you enter the festival voices directory, and then go
into the english directory, you will find a list of installed english
voices. Assuming you are within the english directory you would enter rm -r
/ked_diphone on a command line.
From
Mike
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"