fedora speakup distro

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 27 08:36:41 EDT 2005

It's not the images on line.

Please don't assume they're not checked before they're released. I find
this implication rancorous.

As to whether we've seen this complaint before--yes. All too often. The
HOWTO, as you may recall, says that getting a complete and accurate copy
is daunting and can seem like an achievment in its own right.

Have you considered Cheap Bytes? Is all your time and work worth less
than the $10 they want?