files /packages needed

Kristoffer Gustafsson skeeter at allmail.net
Sun Apr 24 17:40:51 EDT 2005

Hello!
I need to get some files e-mailed to me.
I'm trying to install speakup and speech dispatcher in order to use
festiva lwith speakup.
However I can't find the right version of glib only 2.5 and in the
dispatcher documentation it says that I need 2.0
Then I can't download speechd-up, because I don't have any cvs access on
my windows machine.

So can Somebody please e-mail me all files I need so I can get started.
I've allready compiled flite with shared libraries, so i have at least
got something to work.

As for the howto I mensioned earlier I think that this howto shall both
include how to install/configure festival and how to use speech
dispatcher and speakup with festival.
does this sound good?
thanks in advance
/kristoffer