FreedomBox

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Wed Apr 20 00:10:53 EDT 2005

Why isn't the privacy policy available to read before you subscribe to the
service. When filling out the form, a indicator for having read the privacy
policy can be added to the registration form, and then a lot of the
confusion that has been bantered about would be resolved.
I myself will not fill out a registration that is requesting personal
information unless I can see and clearly understand the companies privacy
policy, regardless of who the company is.

This is one of the reasons that I have not even looked at freedombox. Until
the company's privacy policy is available for reading prior to registering,
I refuse to look at the services that they provide. I further more will not
recommend the company to anyone because of the same reasons.

Steve

Steve Dawes
Calgary Canada.