FreedomBox

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Tue Apr 19 23:26:06 EDT 2005

Ah, but the difference is that you are not required to provide any personal
information to google before you use their search engine or any of the other
tools that they provide. Tracking an IP address along with every search is
not an invation of privacy when you consider how many ip addresses are
dynamically distributed. An email address often only traces back to the isp
now a days.

Steve

Steve Dawes
Calgary Canada.