which 2.6 kernel should I use with speakup cvs?

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Tue Apr 19 18:38:25 EDT 2005

No, I am still too new to Debian to be constructing Debian packages. I
just did it the old fashioned way, downloading the source tarball, and
then configuring, making, and installing it. The only Debian package I
have seen built on my system was done automatically by a Debian script
connected with the MPlayer source tarball.

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson