asx file

Eric Kosten ekosten at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 22:46:17 EDT 2005

Lorenzo:
wow having to sent this to the whole list has to be rather nasty!
yes, some sound does come out, but it stops and the shell prompt comes right
back! The message is beyond me! If anyone can give me anything to try it
would help.  I will have to work at the message and type it into another
e-mail.  I can remember one part of the message:
no movie aspect is defined no prescaleing applied.
VO visa 320x/240 320x/240 planar YV12