Stream fails with MPlayer 1.0-pre7

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Mon Apr 18 19:37:46 EDT 2005

Real audio streams are strange sometimes. If you get a stream address
that starts with pnm and it doesn't work, try it with rtsp instead. Same
applies in the reverse, if rtsp fails try pnm. If neither works try http
as a last resort though that hardly ever works.
Accessing the stream you listed over rtsp plays fine.

Hope this helps.

Justin