audio players

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 18 18:43:34 EDT 2005

None that I know of.  The manual for apt says to use this one so it is
the one I use.
Apt-show-versions can show you every package installed on your system by
just typing the command.
Apt-show-versions
I like seeing all my info screen full by screen full so I type
apt-show-versions | more
Of course you could use aptitude to find out the same thing.