alsa in Debian using the stock 2.4.27 kernel wasRe:hello listers

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 18 15:25:16 EDT 2005

One other thing, the command really is make-kpkg kernel_image  kernel_image is
not being used as the substitute for some other file name.  Sourceforge has a
newbedoc project with a doc for kernel-package.  I can send the url to you if
you like.  Kenny, do you know what the kernel-tree and kernel-build packages are
used fore?