audio players

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Apr 18 15:21:36 EDT 2005

Hi.
Since this isn' an official Debian package, the normal policy doesn't
apply.  I believe the version you see is the latest from the mplayer site.

If this were an official Debian package, then you wouldn't have to add
an unofficial Debian repository to your sources.list to get it.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny