audio players

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Apr 18 05:40:28 EDT 2005

That did it. Many thanks.

Seems like MPlayer is a virtual package and I had to pick from a list of
versions. My processor is a K7 class, and I chose K6 since there was no
package specifically for a K7. Will that be a problem? It seems to have
been compiled from CVS, judging from the version number. Cool.

Chuck.

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (67% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson