audio players

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Apr 18 05:16:30 EDT 2005

Hi Kenny,

When I tried the "fakroot" shortcut, I had a missing component there
too, with no clue how to find it. The script stopped with a message
about "dh_testdir" not being found. I agree with you about the merits of
local compiling, but the apt-get convenience is compelling. I have
evidently overlooked some critical -dev files and have to figure out
what.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (66% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson