audio players

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Sun Apr 17 19:40:55 EDT 2005

Lorenzo,
Your suggestion did not work for me. The package seems to depend on
other things from "unstable" and apt-get is reluctant to install the
dependencies.

I compiled the 1.0pre7 source on this Debian system, but lots of things
failed to be discovered automatically in ./configure. Someone on the
mplayer-users list suggested I may not have installed all -dev-packages.
How would one do that? Is there a "wholesale" method, or must it be done
one by one, and if so, where to begin?

Thanks.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (63% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson