audio players

Eric Kosten ekosten at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 17 18:39:31 EDT 2005

I have been on the list mostly listening concerning the subject of audio
players.  Now that I finally got the sound working, I need to know where I
can get my hands on players that will play real audio, wmv, and other
streaming net media.  I have heard the discussion on trplayer and mplayer,
but I really want to know if those players will do what I want.  Links will
help and also if anyone knows where debian packages can be downloaded.  I
have tried trplayer using apt but have not had luck.
Eric