brltty and speakup

Scott Berry scott at citlink.net
Sat Apr 16 18:41:37 EDT 2005

I have a couple of questions.

I downloaded brltty in the hopes that my Pacmate braille display would work
with it however, when I installed it it did not support the Pacmate
display.  How do I make this happen?

Secondly are the right modules in the speakup kernel all ready to go when I
want to add say festival or do I need to do some compiling?  I am using
kernel 2.4.22 on the Sarge dist of Debian?

One last question here can someone refresh my memory as how to uninstall a
package with dpkg I have forgotten?