No cd audio??

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 1 9 5 3 4 6) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Wed Apr 13 16:27:33 EDT 2005

Hi all.  On 2 fc2 boxes we have, at one time, I had the onboard sound in
each.  There was audio when playing a cd out of each.  We had an sblive
put in each as a second card.  And, the second card ***is cabled to the
cd.  But, no audio ***from the cd on the second card from either box.  And
yet, there is good streaming audio out of each second card.  In other
words, trying to use cdp or jac to play something seems to be running
without complaint, but no audio whatsoever.  Am I missing something that
should be specified somewhere that I'm overlooking as always??  Thanks
much.

I figured I'd wait to see if I was cabled correctly before asking.