where can the latest speakup-modified fc3 kernel rpm be downloaded?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Apr 13 05:03:36 EDT 2005

Hello and thanks for the information.
I got the kernel.
My sound problem turned out not to be kernel related, but i got it fixed.
I installed the kernel anyway.  I have the machine set up with flite for
software speech through speech-dispatcher and speechd_up.
I find that flite's speech gets choppy with the new kernel,
kernel-2.6.10-1.770_FC3spk.i686.
It still seem to be stable and does not crash or drop words.
Reverting to the older kernel, kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3spk fixed that
problem.
Just so that you know about it.

Thanks aggain,
Willem