trplayer in Debian

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Apr 12 01:49:04 EDT 2005

Hi.

Since it isn't maintained any longer, you might want to want to drop
trplayer in favor of mplayer.  It has support for Windows Media as well
as newer versions of Real audio codex.
I'm in the process of changing systems, so I don't have the URL easily
available.  If you can't get it from someone else.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny