FreedomBox

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 10 00:01:38 EDT 2005

Hi,
Ok now for my questions.
1.  can I use the freedom box as a web browser if I pay the 25 bucks and
do not sign up with the network. My trial has been up a long time ago
and I have no idea what my pass word was or anything like that.
2.  does the linux version support msn messenger and aol like the
windows version does.
3.  what version of dectalk is shipped with it and will it overwrite the
dectalk 5.0 software I already have.
4. if it does can I use your version of dectalk with speech-dispatcher
gnopernicus and emacspeak.
5.  are there any plans to sell the payed version of via voice out loud
I have been hearing about, on other lists.  If so will I be able to use
it with the above programs?
6.  is Braille support one of the things you will be doing in the near
future for us def blind users?
Thanks in advance.