FreedomBox

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Apr 8 01:01:03 EDT 2005

Oh for crying out loud!!! I just read your first post, Lorenzo!!!
Now I see that you're griping because you can't select linux as your Os!!! Ok,
   it should be there, I agree. but why don't you get creative and put it
in with one of the other pieces of information where you are given a text
entry field. that's what I did; think I may have put it with comments
about my technology or something.

As for giving false information, you  may be sorry if you want to convert
to a paying account
when your trial period is up.

--
Cheryl