dvorak

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 7 05:06:45 EDT 2005

Well, it's probably quite OT, but I don't see how using experienced
typists discredits anything. I should think it's the other way around.
Well if you have a new linux user and you first test them in windows and
then test them in linux you might come up with the idea that linux is
less efficient because they know windows and do not know linux.  The
test would be to test a  non computer user in one gui and then test in
another gui and find witch one the user for the most part uses more
fashintly.  I know for a fact if you tried to change the way I type and
then sent me back to the old way I type I would do better using the old
system.
Hth