dvorak

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 22:55:05 EDT 2005

Hi Janina,

This is besides the point because I'm guessing that Igore is already used to
qerty, but I believe those tests were disputed because they were done with
individuals who already knew qwerty?

If one starts out using vorak ... I don't know: I mean: qwerty was developed
to be inefficient in the first place.

Take care,
Sina